Our Easter Services will be on April 21 at 9:00 am & 10:30 am, along with a special Children's service in the Youth Building! Invite your friends and family to come with you!
Good Friday will be on April 19 and we'll have a special service at 7:30 pm in the Worship Centre as we go through the steps of
We will be having water baptisms on
We will be having baby dedications on mother's day again this year. get registered by calling 423-867-7287!
A FEW THINGS ABOUT US…
The Crossing Church is located just off I-75 in Chattanooga, Tennessee, the great city in the South! We are humbled to be a part of what God is doing in Chattanooga, and we would love for you to visit. We gather together on Sundays and Wednesdays, but we love to share life experiences throughout the week in LifeGroups, which meet in homes, places of work and at local coffee shops. So, whether you worship with us on Sunday or share stories together on a weeknight, you’ll find that we’re more than a landmark. We’re a home — a place of belonging and a place full of hope! Our door is open, we’ll see you soon.
WE ARE BUILDING PEOPLE
The Crossing Church || 7501 Standifer Gap ROAD
Chattanooga, TN 37421 || 423.867.7287
We Value Worship
We Value Prayer
We Value Teaching
We Value Family
We Value Students
We Value Kids
From This Week’s Message:
Matthew 17:19-21 (NKJV)
19 Then the disciples came to Jesus privately and said, “Why could we not cast it out?” 20 So Jesus said to them, “Because of your unbelief; for assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move, and nothing will be impossible for you. 21 However, this kind does not go out except by prayer and fasting.”
Go to the Media page to watch previous messages.
“Best worship experience ever. You feel the warmth, love, and transparency of the people. They don’t care about color. I don’t think souls have ethnicities…and that’s all that matters. So come on out and worship Chattanooga, and wear whatever you have.”
– Tamika Johnson via Facebook
MEET OUR PASTORS
Terry & Kaye Harris
Terry and Kaye have a pastor’s heart, and their vision is to reach the harvest and raise up the next generation of spiritual leaders. They presently are developing ministry training centers in eight different nations as well as the lead Pastors of the Crossing Church in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
The Crossing Church Believes…
- In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
- In one God eternally existing in three persons; namely, the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
- That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of the Virgin Mary. That Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead. That He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor.
- That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
- That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
- In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ; through the Word, and by the Holy Ghost.
- Holiness to be God’s standard of living for His people.
- In the baptism with the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart.
- In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that it is the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Ghost.
- In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
- Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
- In the Lord’s Supper and washing of the saints’ feet.
- In the premillennial second coming of Jesus. First, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air. Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years.
- In the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous, and eternal punishment for the wicked.
“From the first time I entered the doors of The Crossing, I felt the presence of God. My life was immediately changed! The people there are like family. Very welcoming and supportive in your growth as a Christian. No matter where you are in your walk with Christ, you can find everything you need to flourish!”
– Erica Holman Hubbard via Facebook