We Believe Prayer Service
We Believe Prayer at 5:00 pm in the Worship Centre. Be with us as we gather to pray for the lost people in our families and the names represented on the We Believe Prayer Wall
Easter at The Crossing
Easter at The Crossing with two services at 9:00 am and 10:30 am. Be with us for the most important day of the year as we celebrate the resurrection of our King!
Good Friday Service
Good Friday Service at 7:30 pm in the Worship Centre. Join us for this one hour service of commemorating the suffering our Savior endured for us.
Glow in the Dark Egg Hunt!
Glow in the Dark Egg Hunt at 7:00 pm at the Tyner Rec Ballfields (6900 Ty Hy Drive). We’ll have glowing eggs, candy, food, games, blow-ups, and lots of fun! Invite your friends and their children to come with you!
This is our theme for the year. To READ the Bible, to PRAY fervently, and to LOVE our neighbors with words and actions. Come along with us and click below to download The One Year Bible Reading Plan.
A FEW THINGS ABOUT US…
The Crossing Church is located just off I-75 in Chattanooga, Tennessee, the great city in the South! We are humbled to be a part of what God is doing in Chattanooga, and we would love for you to visit. We gather together on Sundays and Wednesdays, but we love to share life experiences throughout the week in LifeGroups, which meet in homes, places of work and at local coffee shops. So, whether you worship with us on Sunday or share stories together on a weeknight, you’ll find that we’re more than a landmark. We’re a home — a place of belonging and a place full of hope! Our door is open, we’ll see you soon.
WE ARE BUILDING PEOPLE
The Crossing Church || 7501 Standifer Gap Rd. Chattanooga, TN 37421 || 423.867.7287
We Value Worship.
We Value Prayer.
We Value Teaching.
We Value Family.
We Value Students.
We Value Kids.
The Week’s Message:
“For the promise is for you and for your children and for all who are far off, everyone whom the Lord our God calls to himself.”
Acts 2:39 (ESV)
Go to the Media page to watch previous messages.
“Best worship experience ever. You feel the warmth, love and transparency of the people. They don’t care about color. I don’t think souls have ethnicities…and that’s all that matters. So come on out and worship, Chattanooga, and wear whatever you have.”Tamika Johnson
MEET OUR PASTORS
Terry & Kaye Harris
Terry and Kaye have a pastor’s heart, and their vision is to reach the harvest and raise up the next generation of spiritual leaders. They presently are developing ministry training centers in eight different nations as well as the lead Pastors of the Crossing Church in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
The Crossing Church Believes…
- In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
- In one God eternally existing in three persons; namely, the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
- That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of the Virgin Mary. That Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead. That He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor.
- That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
- That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
- In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ; through the Word, and by the Holy Ghost.
- Holiness to be God’s standard of living for His people.
- In the baptism with the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart.
- In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that it is the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Ghost.
- In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
- Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
- In the Lord’s Supper and washing of the saints’ feet.
- In the premillennial second coming of Jesus. First, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air. Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years.
- In the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous, and eternal punishment for the wicked.
“From the first time I entered the doors of The Crossing, I felt the presence of God. My life was immediately changed! The people there are like family. Very welcoming and supportive in your growth as a Christian. No matter where you are in your walk with Christ, you can find everything you need to flourish!”Erica Holman Hubbard
THE CROSSING CHURCH
7501 Standifer Gap Road
Chattanooga, TN 37421